Saturday, February 9, 2008

me??? punk??? idk?
















Help I'm totally going punkish even though I'm totally not....
You know that london edgy kinda look well think that last issue of NYLON
(the london one) well i was totally inspired by that and have been looking for edgier things
and have been listening to alot of brit-rock.....
I also adore Agness D. her looks are very one of a kinda high fashion meets flee market vintage

PS; can anybody tell me a great fashion website I'm getting bored w/ same old same old =(
above are 2 new looks on urban outfitters
also great new http://www.artschooldropout.net/ find bumble bee pin- I thought it was
adorible and great for spring it adds a nice pop of color!

original hand made bag that is great for summer very fun and playful (ask me for link)

OBSESSED!!!!!!!!! --- black ankle boots from top shop



4 comments:

Molly :] said...

Good on you!
There arent enough punks around at the moment.
Molly xo.

Jen (MahaloFashion) said...

you don't understand what I would give for those boots at the top!!

Ella Gregory said...

I like the last little dress
and the boots are cute too

Ida said...

The boots are amazing!I would so buy them.