Tuesday, February 12, 2008

BAFTAs


Kate Hudson, in Dior and Bulgari jewelry
I liked it a little shiny but I can live w/ that
overall it was a nice look

Tilda Swinton, Best Supporting Actress, in Dior.
ICK! this is horrible what has been going on in her mind latley!
also i really think she neededs to get some extentions for
her hair
Thandie Newton, in Alexander McQueen
deffinatley a favorite I thought the lace and the slit in
the dress at the bottom was
so sexy also the pop of pink uhhh i give it a 10
Diablo Cody, Best Original Screenplay winner for Juno, in Dolce & Gabbana
I didn't honestly like it that much
but i do give her props for the cheetah print
Emily Blunt, in Marc Bouwer.
I'm very undisicive on this dress
give me your input (i think she pulled it off)

Sienna Miller, in Dior.
Uhhh she looked so ravishing she really looks stunning
in about anything you cant see the back in this photo but that
was deffinately the best part of the dress
Keira Knightley, in Valentino
stunning as always she had a blazer on earlier w/ it
it looked very tomboy
Jessica Biel, in Dior and Cartier jewelry... She looked lovley
and it was so simple but very elagent and showed off her figure well.



6 comments:

molly said...

mmm sienna looks gorgeous though i miss her boho ways!

Mash said...

love kate hudson &hearts

cotton candy said...

tops for Thandie Newton!!

NonchalantMod said...

love Kate, Thandie, and Sienna

Daphné said...

I really loved Keira Knightley's dress, she was so gorgeous!
Sienna was beautiful as well and the back of the dress was really the best part!

.::JoSePhIne::. said...

I love more than all the others the one on Tilda Swinton.
glamorous, elegant, sensual.
I love Dior and D&G, I usually get some inspiration from these red-carpet pictures we see all the time :o)

Very nice blog!
Josephine