Saturday, February 23, 2008

going shopping!

FREE PEOPLE







URBAN OUTFITTERS









Me and my Mum are going shopping today =)
so though I post on the stores I'll be going to and the things I hope to find
We are in fact going to a place called George town very nice its outside on the street
hopefully it will be sunny because it snowed yesterday most of its melted away so
it should be fine. I must say I've been behind on the gossip and all the blogs I
go to keep blowing me away with there post and I keep giving you
humdrum post so Sorry =) ! I'll try to set up my game!
ALSO! - I WILL BE AT GAP LOOKING FOR PATRICK ROBISONS NEW LIMITED EDITION
EUROPEAN COLLECTION.

3 comments:

Susana Rodrigues said...

Hi there :)

Sure, lets exchange links! I'm adding you right now :)

Kisses
Su

Ella Gregory said...

I love the zip detail on that sandal, so so hot!

Jen (MahaloFashion) said...

amazing
i wish i could afford some of their stuff but it's a touch expensive
love the pink wayfarers though!