Thursday, January 31, 2008

my b-day

(still in search of the perfect poloroid)


my b-day was on the 24th of january I partied all weekend and my friends slept over. in between all the events I was cleaning the house top to bottom (moms orders). when i arrived back at school I had to study for 3 mid terms due to the semester ending. therefore there was no time left to sit down on the computer and write a actual post.

sorry I know I have neglected my blog and i hate it when I check a blog day after day and there is still no new post so

I know how it feels.

Ps. I also gained 4 pounds so i feel like crap and i feel fat

(not a good feeling)

3 comments:

LBIC said...

happy belated birthday!

cotton candy said...

ooh happy birthday sweeties!! and lovely polaroids!!!

Anonymous said...

happy belated birthday! although... now its way too late, huh? I like the concept of your blog, though! Keep it up :)