Saturday, February 16, 2008

lalalala lola lola LOLLIE POP

My aunts having a baby girl in NZ and she's
thinking about naming it lola may (last name - Burdge)
hence the title
my mum and i are thinking about
calling her lollie
soooo give me your input
thought the whole sweat shirt
with the pants/tights looked really nice once again
I loved the yellow
There were a number of dresses like this in the collection
but I chose this one because of the design and the yellow
If it wasn't for the tie dye I would hate this
but i love tie dye and those are my fave colors so
I fell head over heals


I found these two great picture of Aygness
I love the leather jacket with the dress
its so child like i think the leopard shoes really help to
and the one on the top is so adorible.
Trend of the moment -
blue nails
I actully like this runway trend alot
I am deffinatly going for a manipettie tomorrow
w/ my friends =)













1 comment:

LBIC said...

Congrats to your aunt!

And I love the blue nail trend as well. I need to get to Sephora for some cute colors because I'm thinking that can go either way.