Saturday, January 12, 2008

obey wat i say

SKATE BOARDING CHIC 101 + 2 vintage finds!!!!!!
If you've seen the gun top below i just wanna let you know normally i'm not
this attracted to guns but this necklace has
somthing to say! (dont you think?)



this dress it vintage from the 60's
I thought with black pattent flats or converse
it would be so sosossososo adorible




VINTAGE FING OF THE WEEK!!!!!!!
sosossosososos cute
love the brits and this just screams
I'm a fashion diva but i dont wanna grow up
also I just have a think for hot backpacks










Just kinda good through it on and go top the colors totally win it over
for me its very pop art-ish = ) ...........











I love rings they add
charector this one has alot of suttal deatil
and its really cute they come it alot of neons vut the white/clear
was cute









Just kinda cool i thought there old vintage 501 levi's cut into shorts grate for
summer skate boarding or at the beach w/ your
friends!









12 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the gun necklace! My grandma has a dress like that from the 60s, but get this: it's made of paper!

Those shorts could very easily be DIYed, they're awesome and so Jane Birkin.

Chill.Totally. said...

Please please please refrain from typos and grammar abuse. Your blog would become much more enjoyable.

Vintage Bunny said...

I love your blog!!!
Is that dress called calico ?Its something I would wear.
You would see a lot of those BA bags in India !!!!
Am adding you on my blog roll

Ella Gregory said...

the denim cut offs and tank is really kate bosworth
i will never get tiered of that look

molly said...

great finds!
im anti-guns but that shirt is very cute

NonchalantMod said...

love, love , love that ring.would wear it anyday.

cotton candy said...

floral, bright and funky dress!! love the dress!!

LBIC said...

I love that necklace, but I would prefer it as a bracelet. All those guns hanging off my neck would bother me after a while lol.

But that ring is awesome!

ashley heaton said...

love the blog, i really like the levis shorts and the gun necklace.

http://blog.pricegrabber.com/chicshopper/

Mónica said...

I am seriously in love with that dress. It looks lovely

bronwyn said...

This is a great round-up. I love the gun necklace, and the top vintage dress!

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

All those items are so pop arty and great. I'd take any of them.