Friday, January 11, 2008

I named that leaf Greg




Hello all my friends out there!
Sorry for the lack of posting.... the holidays
really got me into a habit of nagleting my blog :(
never a good thing look forward to posting a really long in depth post soon!
so please please please forgive me!!!!!!!!
(o by the way new year new start the blog got a make over!)
tell me if you like it or not!!!!!!!!!




SONG OF THE WEEK
nirvanna--- "smells like team spirit"
#1 song of the 90's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


CRAZY ESSENTIAL OF THE WEEK
The cups shown above totally steal this spot!
Who needs nose jobs!
POLAROID OF THE WEEK
shown above found on "the perks of being a wall flower"
just great really has charector


HOT BLOG
http://learntheperksofwallflowerdom.blogspot.com/








9 comments:

The Redheaded Bandit said...

i luv basically all the bands u hav. i went to a death cab for cutie concert nov. 2006. it was so awesome

emsie said...

i love kate nash :)
she's amazing live.

x

LBIC said...

I like the makeover. and omg i love those cups. i need to get them for my next party.

molly said...

oooh love the new look! very chic

Unknown said...

Love the Polaroid!

Carolina Lange said...

Cool Polaroid! I love it!

Ella Gregory said...

that pic of kate nash is funny

Slimbolala said...

That polaroid is great.

Tru said...

aww thanks sweetie your blog is tres fab