Saturday, January 19, 2008

Guilty Pleasures 2

I have on some days a very unhealthy obsession with skulls its not like I get head to toe decked out it cross-bones I just have to put on a hot T with a skull on it ripped skinny jeans and vans. The rest of that day I'll be listing to some intense rock. I'm actually a very peppy (NOT preppy PEPPY) person I'm not punk/goth at all I'm just atracked to them on occasional days (not every day) just a couple for some reason..... I just think there hot.I found these shirts on urban outfitters and really like them. now your entitled to your own opionion but I thought the on on the right would look great with a leather jacket skinny jeans and ankle boots/or flats










8 comments:

Unknown said...

The best skull is the Cheap Monday logo, I think. I have a thing for seahorses and robots.

Tinsley said...

I love the name of your blog! so creative

recently im really obsessed with plain loose fitting shirts :)

hey , come and join this fashoin forum a bunch of us bloggers are on! i would love to have you there!

bloggerettes.proboards91.com

hope you join!!
tinsley

Wendy said...

I like the one on the right. Maybe its because the black & white skull is more classic.

AsianCajuns said...

I love these shirts from UO - especially the cuts. Heather is right, the Cheap Monday skulls are the best!

Jen (MahaloFashion) said...

ugh I can't wear skulls i'm actually afraid of skulls i'm having a hard time typing "skull" it haha, i've been like this since I was a kid though it's not as bad anymore. I have to admit the pink tshirt is cute.

Ella Gregory said...

I like the white tee
it would look great with a pair of black trousers and someone with a thick fringe

Ellie Lee said...

love my skull print scarf!! so sad whn it flew away while i was crossing the road))))):

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

I like those. My mother hates my skull print hoodie--but that didn't prevent me from buying it.