Monday, January 21, 2008

In the future everyone will be world famous for 15 min

GUILTY OBSESSION
Andy Warhol! He's a genius --- He's my idol
On top of that I love Edie But Andy Warhol
Revalutionized Art!!!



VINTAGE FIND OF THE WEEK
this jacket I found it on a thrift website and
its only 14.50 I thought it would be kinda cute w/ shorts
or skinny jeans

RANDOM HOT PHOTO OF THE WEEK
The ruffly dress is stunning an the green wallpaper totally
complements it the gold shoes and cranberry socks
complete the outfit!



Hello everyone out there hope your weeks off to a good start!
Have you ever gotten into one of those moods where you
feel like writing this really really long post
because your so energised? Well if so that's what I feel right now!
OK to start things off I guess we will do the favorites of the week!

HOT BLOG

POLAROID OF THE WEEK
I chose the one above cause my b-days on Thursday
a there was just a kinda edge to it.

SONG OF THE WEEK
Cute is what we aim for ------ Curse of Curves
Its been stuck in my head all week!

CRAZY ESSENTIAL OF THE WEEK
F-Bomb lip balm
Its just funny.....


11 comments:

Mónica said...

I love that jacket, it's awesome

Vintage Bunny said...

I love that jacket,its so cute

AsianCajuns said...

Happy (early) birthday!

That lip balm is brilliant.

Ella Gregory said...

That jacket is so cute

molly said...

that jacket is INCREDIBLE what a steal!

LBIC said...

that jacket is so cute!

cotton candy said...

that jacket is uber-chic!!!

Ellie Lee said...

the jacket is fabb!

Carolina Lange said...

That dress is so beautiful, love the picture! And the jacket is amazing, great find!
Love the polaroid!

Wendy said...

That jacket is so cool. I want it!

Unknown said...

Love, love, love the dress photo! Andy Warhol is so not a guilty pleasure.